Each student is issued an identity card at the commencement of the session. The students are required to be in possession of their identity cards while in college. If a student is found without it in the college, she will be fined. If a student loses this card, she must inform the office immedediately and get another card made. The students must read the rules mentioned in the identity card and adhere to them.
Monday morning assembly is a regular and important feature of the college. On Mondays, the national flag is hoisted and national songs are sung. It is compulsory for all students to come in white Khadi uniform. Students coming late and students not in proper uniform will be fined.
The Principal may drop a student, who is habitually irregular in attendance and is negligent in studies, from the rolls of the college at any time during the term. If a student absents herself from the college for ten or more days continuously without applying for leave, her name may be struck off the college rolls. She may be re-admitted on payment of re-admission fee along with absence fine for all the days of her absence. If the name of the student is struck off from the college, her lectures shall not be counted till she is re-admitted.
Condoning of Lectures
Students should be regular in attending classes. All the students must have a minimum of 75% attendance to appear in End Semester Examination. In case of sickness or any other convincing reason, lectures may be condoned by the Principal as per policy to enable the students to appear in End Semester Examination.
- A student should apply for leave when it is absolutely necessary. She should secure it personally before it is availed of except in case of illness, when leave application with a medical certificate must be submitted immediately on her return to the college.
- Leave should be applied on printed form to be obtained from the college office or downloaded from the college website. It should be countersigned by the father / guardian of the student and submitted to the class teacher.
- Leave preceding or following long vacation or for days when special functions are held will be granted only by the Principal.
- A student who wishes to withdraw from the college or hostel rolls must do so formally in writing. A letter from father or guardian must accompany such an application. The student has to pay all the dues till the date her name is formally withdrawn.
- The library remains open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. except on Sundays and holidays.
- Students shall maintain proper decorum and silence inside the library and its vicinity.
- The students shall be required to show their identity card at the entry counter.
- Every member shall sign in the attendance register kept at the entry of the library.
- In case a library card is lost, the reader must report to the librarian immediately in writing to get a duplicate card issued.
- A maximum of four books will be issued to PG students and two books to UG students.
- Books shall be issued to the members on their library card for 14 days only.
- The fine of Rs. 1/- per day shall be charged from students for late return of book.
- No personal belongings like bags, purse, helmets, personal books etc. are allowed inside the library. The same shall be kept at the property counter near the library entrance at the students’ own risk.
- No person shall damage the library books/ materials. Damaged books shall have to be replaced by making payment for the book value and an additional fine of Rs. 200/- per book.
- A member who violates rules shall be liable to forfeit this privilege of admission and borrowing of books from the library.
- Reserved and reference books will not be issued. Books once issued shall not be reissued.