Mathematics, as the mother of all Sciences, has always been a pivotal subject in Inter-Disciplinary studies. A post graduate degree in Mathematics prepares the students for careers in different associations under Government and Private sectors such as scientists in DRDO (Defence Research & Development Organisation), in AAI (Airport Authority of India) etc. Students find commendable placements as Statisticians, Operation Research Analysts, Actuarians and many more.
- Only women college affiliated to GNDU to offer Prestigious program of B.Sc.(Honours) Mathematics
- Krishna Puri Nand Scholarship for M.Sc (Mathematics) students who have done BA/B.Sc also from KMV College
- Scholarships and concessions for meritorious and economically weak students
- Departmental Library with more than 500 reference and text books
- Guidance to clear UGC -NET, JAM, GATE, NBHM and other competitive examinations in Mathematical Sciences including Bank Exams
- Certificate course in Vedic Mathematics to enhance quantitative skills for cracking various competitive exams
- Special Classes for career counselling, personality development, and improvement of technical and interview skills
- Excellent results with top university positions
- Excellent On and Off campus placements
- Research exposure to students
- Extension lectures by Eminent professors and researchers in the field of Mathematics
- Innovative teaching practice by means of group discussions, classroom seminars, presentations and e-learning sessions
- Students get exposure from national level internship programs
- Ramanujan Mathematical Society –an active organizer of student centric events including class room seminars, research oriented power point presentations, Mathematical model (still and working), chart and Rangoli making competition and various inter college competitions (MATH FEST) etc.
- Highly competent and dedicated faculty to mentor and motivate the students
- Various books and research papers published and presented by the department faculty in reputed peer reviewed international and national journals and conferences.
- Active involvement of students and faculty in Mathematical oriented workshops and seminars