- Monika Rani,“CSIR-UGC NET Mathematical Sciences” Book, Sharma Publications, 2015, ISBN- 978-93-5181-082-7.
- Vikramjeet Singh, Monika Rani, H. S. Bhatti, “Analytical Solution of (1+n) Dimensional Nonlinear Burgers’ Equation using Variational Iteration Method”, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2017, vol. I, WCE 2017, pp. 33-35, July 5-7, 2017, London, U.K. ISBN: 978-988-14047-4-9
- Monika Rani, H. S. Bhatti, Vikramjeet Singh, “Exact Solitary Wave Solution for Higher Order Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation using He’s Variational Iteration method”, Optical Engineering, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 116103-1-5, November 2017, ISSN 0091-3286
- Heena Arora, Rakesh Goyal, Monika Rani, “Performance of IsOWC with various modulation techniques”, 8th International conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Science and Management, Pyramid College of Business & Technology Mehtan, Phagwara, Punjab, PP. 478-485, 6th May, 2017. ISBN-978-93-8617171-44-3.
- Vikramjeet Singh, Sukhminderbir Singh Kalsi, Monika Rani, “Closed Form Solution for Schrodinger Equation using He’s Variational Iteration method”, International conference on Latest innovations in Engineering, Management, Social Science and Education, The International Centre Goa, Panjim, Goa, pp. 227-229, 28 October, 2018, ISBN: 978-93-87993-54-5.
- Rakesh Goyal, Navpreet Kaur, R. S. Kaler, Monika Rani, “Analysis of SAC-OCDMA system to reduce MAI using fiber bragg gratings and MDW code”, Optoelectronics And Advanced Materials-Rapid Communications, Romania, National Inst. Optoelectronics, 10(7-8), pp. 485-489, 2016.
- Rakesh Goyal, Rajinder Singh Kaler, Monika Rani, Vikramjeet Singh, “Analysis and mitigation of XPM crosstalk in the scenario of mixed line rates for next generation access networks”, Optoelectronics And Advanced Materials – Rapid Communications,vol. 11, no. 7-8, July-August 2017, p. 440 – 445.
- Navpreet Kaur, Rakesh Goyal, Monika Rani, “A Review on Spectral Amplitude Coding Optical Code Division-Multiple Access”, Journal of Optical Communications, De Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, vol. 38, no. 1, Mar. 2017, pp. 77-88, ISSN 2191-6322.
- Monika Rani, Vikramjeet Singh, Rakesh Goyal, “Solution for Celebrated Blasius Problem Using Homotopy Perturbation Method”, Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine, vol. 12, no. 2, February 2020, pp. 284-287.