Single Girl Child Scholarship Announced
Service of Humanity- Our Motto & Mission
Kanya Maha Vidyalaya-the Heritage and Autonomous Institution, Top Ranking College by India Today Ranking, 2020 on the completion of its 135 years of immense contribution to the cause of Women Empowerment through education and on achieving Top National and State Rankings by India Today Survey of Best colleges 2020 announces scholarships worth Rs. One Crore to the brilliant and deserving students. Students at KMV are granted various scholarships and concessions to facilitate girl students in pursuing their cherished dreams. The college provides financial support and incentives to students with outstanding performance in academics, co-curricular activities & sports and to students with physical disabilities, besides helping the needy and economically weak students.
- The college awards full freeship to students scoring 93% marks& above and students achieving top position in the university in any
- The college offers an amount of Rs. 10000 as scholarship to students scoring 90 to 92.9 percent marks, Rs 6000 to students obtaining 86 to 89.9 percent marks and Rs 4000 to students securing 80 to 85.9 percent marks.
- The students securing 1st position in the class receives Rs. 7000 as scholarship, Rs. 5000 is given to students securing 2nd position in the class, Rs. 3000 is given to the students securing 3rd position in the class & Rs. 1200 is given to the students securing any other merit position.
- The college provides up to 100 percent fee waiver for economically weak students and further helps them by offering free books, free Internet facility, free remedial classes and free Personality Development Programme, Foundation Programme, Yoga, Self Defence classes, Moral Science Programs and Student Counselling facilities.
- All college players get full freeship, free boarding & free lodging facility.
- To promote women education, KMV has announced a concession of Rs. 2500 annually to single girl child &Rs. 2500 Sister concession.
- A concession of Rs. 10000 is reserved for parentless students and a concession of Rs. 5000 is given to Single mother child & a concession of Rs. 10000 is provided to the physically challenged
- Any student whose father has expired will also get a concession of Rs. 5000.
- College also provides full freeship for the ward of Martyrs and a concession of Rs. 5000 for the wards of Armed Personnel.
- In addition to these scholarships, the outstanding achievers in academics, Extra Curricular Activities and other areas receive scholarships/ cash awards.
Principal Prof. (Dr.) Atima Sharma Dwivedi reiterated the commitment of the college to the cause of women emancipation through providing educational opportunities to girls and by making all out efforts to reach out to even the most marginalised class. She further averred that it is indeed a matter to gloat over that no student leaves KMV portals because of paucity of funds as here service to humanity is our motto and mission.