Cosmetology is the study and application of beauty treatments specializing in cosmetics, care of skin, body, hair and nails. Students need to obtain certain qualification to be registered and practice an exciting option for today’s youth interested to explore career in the beauty industry, cosmetology includes keep research to realize consumer needs. Cosmetology offers opportunity for women.
The Cosmetology Program includes various phases. Each phase includes theory. Projects and Practical’s designed to enhance and complete your learning experience.
- Students will learn the Beauty therapies and Beautician.
- Students begin working as salon manager, Cosmetic Advisor, Beautician and makeup artist.
- Students will get the knowledge about hair care, hair dresser and how to work as hair specialist.
- Student may get the platform work as institute head, beauty advisor and marketing manager.
- To develop professional attitude and knowledge of hairs and skin care, Manicure, pedicure beauty treatments comprising of casual makeup, party makeup, Bridal makeup, making of eyebrows, eyelashes, facial and skin treatments, massage and hair styling techniques and methods.
- Produce a capable and skilful workforce as required by the prevailing market demands.
- Equipping students with knowledge, practice, attitude necessary job market skills enabling them to gain appropriate employment or become entrepreneurs.
- Create skilled man power for industry re
- Implement credit based semester system..
- Exposure to real time application development by collaborating with the industries.
- 100% placement