The Department had its inception in 1952. Over the years, the department has performed exceptionally well on all fronts. It is committed to develop critical reasoning on economic issues and research aptitude of students. To make class room teaching more effective, audio- video resources, seminars, quiz and group discussions are organized. In addition, the department also organizes various industrial visits, workshops etc. The faculty members of the department regularly participate in seminars, workshops and conferences at the State/national/international level organized by various institutions and Universities.
- Student Friendly Environment
- Highly Qualified and committed Faculty
- Diverse Learning Environment
- Quality Education with focus on Analytical Skills
- Free Books to Merit and Needy Students