- “Best Oral Presentation” Award for the paper entitled “Physicochemical parameters optimization and stability of phycobiliproteins isolated from Nostoc piscinale”,. In: National conference on “Progress in Algology in the Indian Context” organized by Department of Microbilogy, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Sept. 19-21, 2014.
- “2nd Prize” in the scientific event by presenting a poster on the theme “Fostering Scientific Temper” on National Science Day, organized by Punjabi University, Patiala, 28th February, 2014.
- Research Project: Project Fellow in U.G.C. Project entitled “Exploitation Of Extremophilic Cyanobacteria For The Production Of Phycobiliproteins As Natural Colours” at Department of Botany, Punjabi University, Patiala during September 2009-June 2012
- Research publications: Number of Publications: 2 (cumulative Impact Factor: 6.50 citations: 7).
- Papers presented: International: 2, National: 10
- Extra Curicullar: “2nd Prize” in individual item Histrionics at Youth and Heritage Festival (2005), Punjab University Zone A, organized by Dev Samaj College For Women, Sector 45/B, Chandigarh.
- “3nd Prize” in Group item Drama at Youth and Heritage Festival (2005), Punjab University Zone A, organized by Dev Samaj College For Women, Sector 45/B, Chandigarh.